Controller - who is the controller of the data?Identity: KRONOTECH SOLUTIONS SL
Registered office: C / Italia 30 29570 Cártama Málaga
CIF: < / span> B93669653
Domain name: C / ITALIA 30
Purposes - for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will treat the data you provide us to:
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by KRONOTECH SOLUTIONS SL, by any means (telephone, postal mail or email) , unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted service sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Complying with legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, included fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories - What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, in KRONOTECH SOLUTIONS S.L. we manage the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Trade information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, they declare that they have their consent and undertake to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting KRONOTECH SOLUTIONS S.L. of any responsibility in this regard.
- However, KRONOTECH SOLUTIONS S.L. may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
Legitimation - what is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The data processing whose purpose is to send periodic bulletins (newslettering) about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out said treatments, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who submits their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although This may affect the possible fluid communication and obstruction of processes that you wish to carry out.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to KRONOTECH SOLUTIONS SL
Data Retention Period - How long will we keep your data?
KRONOTECH SOLUTIONS S.L. will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Later, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established periods.
Recipients To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers that provide services to KRONOTECH SOLUTIONS SL, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is legally necessary, or for the execution of the contracted services.
KRONOTECH SOLUTIONS SL, has signed the corresponding treatment order contracts with each of the providers that provide services to KRONOTECH SOLUTIONS SL, in order to guarantee that These providers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Bodies in cases where there is a legal obligation.
< br /> Banks and financial entities, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the activity sectors, when established by current regulations.
Information Security - What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user's device and the KRONOTECH SOLUTIONS S.L. servers.
- Encryption of information on KRONOTECH SOLUTIONS S.L. servers.
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which KRONOTECH SOLUTIONS S.L. have service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with the commitment of KRONOTECH SOLUTIONS S.L. with the protection, integrity and security of users' personal data.
Rights - What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether KRONOTECH SOLUTIONS S.L. We are treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons , the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims .
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may oppose the processing of your data. KRONOTECH SOLUTIONS S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to the portability of the data, as well as withdraw the consents provided in at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, you can contact